Feminizing Leather

It's no secret leather is having a serious moment in the fashion industry. Also, it's been a staple in interiors forever. But sometimes, it can have a masculine, tough feel to it unless you counteract it with a touch only women can do.

Here's my full leather skirt I scored at White House Black Market. Not only does the shape lend a feminine vibe, but by adding a silk floral scarf and lady like shoes and purse, it's just as girly as a tutu:






Cupcakes and Cashmere
Apparently H&M has this leather peplum top, but I have yet to see it at any of the locations I've been in the past month, which include Manhattan, Philadelphia, and King of Prussia. Where are you dear friend, where? It's time to come home...


                   

Valentino, you da man. From the stunning clutch to this jacket that will haunt me for the remainder of my
time here on earth, you can do me no wrong.


One of my most favorite spaces from Country Living, I love how this chic added a dose of girly to this otherwise manly leather couch:



Beautiful space, I'm loving the mint walls and chandi, not to mention the gorgeous antique fireplace. All this combined helps the leather egg chair fit in nicely:

Elements of Style
This was my Parisian inspired display booth at a home show I was in last month. I added the feminine shaped Louis XVI chairs and painted the walls lilac to create a nice contrast with the leather couch:

Tendenza Fashion & Interiors
Don't forget about the giveaway!! You don't want to miss adding a splash of worldly charm to your space or closet do you?

P.S. My work computer has a nasty nasty virus right now. Please be careful because apparently this is one that bypasses all anti-virus software. Thankfully, the computer docs are repairing it, but definitely quite the inconvenience.