A Gray Day

Not too much to report today. It's ugly and rainy where I live, which is why I had to put some pretty hydrangeas on my desk to keep me going:


Here's my outfit today. I'm quite obsessed with this thin knit leopard print sweater from Neiman Marcus Last Call. It's cropped in the front and so cute. Plus, it was an outlet find!


I had no time to do my hair this morning and remembered this little tutorial from Pinterest. Did it in 2 seconds! It's kind of falling out, which leads me to believe I didn't put enough bobby pins in it, but still a great arsenal to have when you're rushing around in the morning.



And on another note, what are all these rumors about Domino potentially making a comeback?? And with Lonny holding off their next publication with some exciting news to reveal, could it be true?? I would be the happiest girl on the planet. Mine are still on my bookshelf and I refer to them all the time.


Hope wherever you are, it's a sunny day, unlike here!