White with Pops of Color

White is the perfect backdrop when you're looking to use a lot of color, but don't want it to be too overpowering:




P.S. Can we notice the use of Aztec prints in all these rooms??



P.S. I have to say Tory Burch is awesome. I ordered my leopard iPad case that came back in stock (only 2 were left, I snagged it!!) and then immediately afterwards was emailed a 10% coupon. I called the 1-800 number and someone answered it immediately like you had called someone's house. I was speechless! They gave me the 10% off without a problem. It arrived today and the packaging is so cute. I think that's a necessary marketing tactic that more companies need to employ. Kate Spade does a great job, too. You feel so special when you open the box. Ok that's enough of my salesman pitch. Go Tory!