Weekend Recap

Hey everyone, how was your weekend? I'm still playing catch up, but here's some pics from my weekend. Hope yours was great!

Here's my outfit from Friday that I totally thought I posted, but didn't:



Here's what I wore on a night out with my huz:



Ok, so I totally scored that leather full skirt from the White House Black Market outlet in Orlando. I was so excited since I was there last year and found my beloved leather leggings. Definitely need to frequent this place more often....

I then chickened out with the whole no tights theme in February and changed into this:

That little sweatery jacket is going to be a work horse in my wardrobe, I just know it. I got it at the Loft President's Day sale. Hurry, there's still time!

I also found pussy willows at the grocery store!! Do you have any idea what this means?? Spring is sure to come!!


I ate waaay too many blood oranges:


Spent waaay to much money on cheeses, but was oh so worth it. A pesto, a tomato, and an onion cheese? Hell yes...


And after an amazing vaca, coming home to this was exactly what I needed:


I'm super busy working on my trade show booth design we have coming up and can't wait to share the design board. Hopefully I'll have it complete this week!