Combining Prints of the Same Hue

I love combining prints and pattern, whether it's in an outfit or in a room. It's still pleasing to the eye, but creates tons of visual interest. It's especially done well when you keep it within the same color family and don't use all the same scale prints:

Via Kelly Wearstler
P.S. I got to see some of Kelly Wearstler's fabric in person at the Kravet's home office at Blogfest, which the recap is still being worked on and I promise to share soon! Anyway, I'm sure some of my drool is still on their table after seeing her newest collection...

Via bhg.com
Via southernpiphi.tumblr.com

Here's how I combined prints this past week:



And this girl just looks amazing all around, from her outfit to her living space:

Via lolalina.com
Via http://domestikatedlife.com/
Happy weekend everyone!