Lime Green + Navy

I work in an office that is casual, but I could need to be dressed up at any moment should I need to go out for a showing on one of my properties I have listed. I didn't have any meetings set up for today, finally, so I really wanted to wear flats vs the heels I've been tortured with all week and my fun bright lime green jeans to work. I also got this super cute eyelet blouse over the weekend at the amazing Loft sale I couldn't resist hitting up (50% off clearance?? I was born for this stuff...). However, I could have to run out to a showing, so the obvious answer was a blazer. I grabbed my navy one and realized lime and navy are quite the compatible pair:



P.S. It's not super noticeable in the pics, but I just had highlights done with the balayage technique. I highly recommend it if you want a more natural, sun-kissed look...

Of course the color combo got me thinking about how it would look in a room design, and I have to say it's just as successful:
Via Pinterest

Via Champagne Lifestyles

Via Camille Styles

Btw, I also scored these adorbs spotted jeans at the Loft sale over the weekend. In my defense, it had been awhile since I'd been in there, so I feel a tad better about that fact. Just a tad...