Dressing You & Your Home for Winter

I don't know about you, but after I put my Christmas decor away, my house looked so sad without it. Not to mention the following this month and next month are my LEAST favorite of the year since it's just cold and dreary. (I'm ok with March since it's my birthday month.) Instead of fighting the sadness I usually get while I pack away my festive decor, I treated the occasion like I did when I was decorating for the holidays. I played songs like this:

            

And decorated like this:

Antler Handled Tray

Cable knit vase

Birch Vase

Fur blanket, sheepskin, pinecones

Coffee Table Vignette

Coolest plant ever. I can watch my tulips bloom! A little something to get me through the winter.
Dressing for colder weather can also seem like quite an unfashionable chore, but trust me, it's possible to do:
easyfashion.blogspot.com

ellaandlouise.com
One good thing about Winter is you don't have to feel bad for wearing this outfit and staying indoors when temps plummit:


Perfect Saturday Morning