Lorenzo's Nursery

First off, I'm super excited about Enzo's nursery design and cannot wait to do it. However the major issue is I do not have my new house to put it in and it makes zero sense to do anything in my little townhome we'll be moving out of about a month after he's born. So you can imagine it's killing me inside to have to wait. But then I think, he has no clue he'll have no room for the first month of his life, nor will he ever probably be in it considering he'll be in a co-sleeper next to me so I can stare at him all night long, stalker style.

So without futher ado, here is Enzo's vintage coastal nursery design:



I tried to go for a design that had a child like quality to it without being too baby. That way I won't need to change the design in a few years. It can be evolved as he grows older. The crib from Restoration Hardware converts into a daybed and then headboard for a twin bed. And if he's not into the coastal theme years down the road, it's mainly artwork and accessories that can easily be swapped out.

I would love to wallpaper the entire room in navy grasscloth, but it may end up being easier/less expensive to do the accent wall where his crib will sit. It's a little tricky to decide what to do just by looking at a room on a blueprint and I'm not exactly sure which room will be his yet. 

And here's a look at the bump! I didn't have my good camera, so bear with me and my iPhone. It's pretty crazy seeing this thing grow every week!